Content Cues uses machine learning technology and Guide article usage data to help you discover opportunities and tasks that will improve your knowledge base health.
There are two types of content cues:
- Support topics: AI-powered support topic identification automatically reviews incoming Support tickets and identifies common questions and keywords. As part of this process, Content Cues tags related tickets with a corresponding Support topic ID. It's good practice to go through the underlying support tickets to understand how to better help your customers by updating or creating relevant help center articles.
- Articles to review: Identifies both your top performing and underperforming help center articles. Identifying the top performing content over the last 60 days helps you ensure the top performing content is relevant and up to date. Identifying underperforming content gives you the opportunity to either improve or archive content that is no longer relevant.
This article covers the following topics:
|Support topics||Articles to review|
|Plan type||Guide Enterprise||Guide Enterprise|
|User settings / View permissions||Guide agent or admin with full ticket access in Support||Guide agent or admin|
At least 100 support tickets with 1-7 replies from the past 60 days from email, API, or webform in one or more of the following languages:
Note: Tickets over 20 MB are not included.
|At least five English-language Help Center articles.|
Content Cues viewing permissions
Your role influences what you can see in Content Cues, because the feature combines both Guide articles and Support tickets. Support tickets might contain sensitive customer information, so you need Support user role permissions, in addition to your Guide permissions, to view tickets.
These are the roles and viewing permissions for Content Cues:
- Guide admin: Can view all Content Cues tabs. This is because a Guide admin already has Support Admin permissions.
- Guide agent: Can view the Articles to review tab. They can't view the Support topics tab.
A Guide agent requires non-restricted agent rights in Support to view the Support topics tab.
Accessing the Guide Content Cues admin page
The Content Cues admin page is where you can view, address, dismiss, or resolve content suggestions.
To access the Content Cues admin page
- In Guide, click Guide admin at the top of the page, then click the Manage articles icon ().
- Under the Lists tab in the left menu, click Content Cues.
- Click the tabs to review your content signals and take action.
- Support topics - Includes topics that have been commonly-mentioned in Support tickets (see Reviewing suggested Support topics in Content Cues).
- Articles to review - Lists articles in your help center that require updating or reviewing (see Reviewing articles to update in Content Cues.)