The Performance Dashboard widget and report provide a quick view into how well you’re doing to achieve your revenue goals within a specific period of time. For example, you’re currently achieving 42% of your monthly revenue goals. Clicking into the report shows you the detail of won deals compared to sales goals and allows you to modify the timeframe and apply filters.
To view the Revenue Goal Attainment widget and report
- On the Sell sidebar, click the Dashboard icon ().
- Click the My Dashboard tab (if it is not already open by default).
- If the Revenue Goal Attainment widget is not already visible on the dashboard, you can add it by clicking +Widget.
- Click the Revenue Goal Attainment widget and it is added to your
- The widget displays a summary of the revenue goal attainment report. To view the report, click the widget.
Revenue attainment is defined by the revenue achieved (won deals) within a specified timeframe compared to the sales goal. Sales goals are defined for teams and team members (see Setting and tracking sales goals).
You can set the timeframe (This Month, Last Month, Yesterday, etc.) and group the data by criteria such as deal owner and deal source. Here’s an example of using the Group by option to customize the view of your data:
You can apply the Owner and Team filters to this report.
If you want to save the customized view of the data you created, click Save. A summary view of the data is also shown on the widget.