We are sorry to hear that you are considering cancelling your account. Please contact us so that we can answer your questions and address any issues to improve your experience.
This article covers the following topics:
For information about migrating your data before cancelling your account, see Exporting data from Zendesk Sell.
Confirming your Sell cancellation
If you wish to continue with the cancellation process, we want to make sure you are aware of what cancelling means:
- This action is irreversible.
- Cancelling occurs at the end of your current billing cycle. After cancelling your account, Sell will permanently delete all your data and all other users data in the account. We will also remove all billing and subscription information from our system.
- Ensure you have exported all data from your account through a Full Account Export.
- All users will immediately be logged out of your Sell account, and cannot log back in.
Cancelling your Sell account
You can cancel your Sell account without affecting your other Zendesk accounts, (see Cancelling Zendesk products and accounts).
The cancellation process differs depending on when you created your Sell account:
- If you created your account after January 7, 2020, then cancelling your account is the same as it is for cancelling any other Zendesk product. To cancel your Sell account, see How do I cancel my account?
- If you created your Sell account before January 7, 2020, it is a legacy account and you must cancel it manually.
- If you cease to pay for your Zendesk Sell account, it will be automatically cancelled 30 days after the renewal date, (see Preventing account suspension).
To manually cancel your Sell legacy account
- In Sell, click the Settings icon ().
- Go to Manage > Account.
- Scroll down and click Cancel my entire Account, and click it at your own risk.
Note: At the end of your current billing cycle, this action terminates your entire Sell account including all users. This action cannot be reversed.
Article is closed for comments.