When I reply to a Facebook or Instagram message, I receive an error message right below the comment that says Not delivered.
First, remove the integration completely by unlinking your Facebook page on Zendesk and unlinking your Zendesk integration from the users on Facebook. Then add the Facebook Messenger channel.
- Remove Instagram Direct from your account. Go to Admin Center > Messaging and social > Messaging.
- On the channel you want to remove, select the options menu () and click Delete.
- Select Delete channel in the window popup.
- Unlink your Zendesk integration from the users on Instagram.
- Re-add the Instagram channel back to your Zendesk account.
For related content, see these articles: