I migrated to use the conversation bot. Where can I turn this on?
This article covers the sections below:
- You have recently migrated to the Agent Workspace to use messaging.
- Interested in using conversation bots for your web and mobile channels.
- You have enabled agent workspaces and messaging.
- You are unable to access bot builder.
Click the tabs below to learn more about messaging and bot implementation within the Agent Workspace:
Enabling the bot
Editing the bot
Launching the bot
Enabling messaging for the bot
- Enabling messaging will impact changes in the functionality of account features.
- A Chat admin will need to make configuration changes for live chat and messaging. For more information, see the article: Updating live chat settings.
Create a bot
Once messaging is enabled on your account, you can create and design your bot dialog.
- Utilizing bots within messaging will allow you to automate conversations with your customers. For more information, see the article: Configuring messaging responses for web and mobile channels.
- Greetings are customizable but will not appear on social channels.
- By default, the answer Talk to a human is enabled for live bots.
- The bot will respond to your customer's inquiries by using answers configured in bot builder.
Add the bot to your channels
To use the bot you have created, add it to your widget and social channels.
- Bots have two statuses: draft and live. If the bot is in a draft status it is not connected to a channel, if the status is live it is connected to a channel.
- A bot must be published before it can be utilized for any of your channels.
For more information, see the article: Publishing a bot to a channel.
See the video below on how to verify the enablement of Agent Workspace, messaging, and how to access bot builder and answers: