Click Follow in the What's New section to be notified each month when the What's New is published.
Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- The icons for unified agent status have a new look to improve accessibility. The icons no longer rely on color only to distinguish them. See About the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
- New trigger condition: Channel name. You can now use the name of the messaging channel through which the ticket was created as a trigger condition. All active social, web, and mobile messaging channels appear in the list. See trigger conditions reference.
- New answer flow step type: Add carousel. You can add a carousel with up to ten informational panels for the customer to scroll through, each with a link to an external URL. See Understanding answer flow step types.
- You can now authenticate API calls in answer flows. Create a connection to use for authenticating external services or systems in the Make an API call step in Flow Builder. See Authenticating the API call.
- Better control of widget and launcher position on your website or help center. You can now offset spacing from the bottom and side of the page. See Configuring the appearance of the Web Widget.
A new prebuilt Flow Builder Performance dashboard helps you better measure bot and answer performance, including answer-level and resolution feedback metrics. You can use this information to improve conversational interactions with customers. See Analyzing your Flow Builder activity.
- The Support - Tickets dataset now includes two new attributes that help you report on received tickets and requesters. The new attributes are:
- Ticket email address: The support email address where a ticket was first received.
- Requester phone number: The primary phone number associated with the user’s profile.
- To encourage plan upgrades, Admin Center includes new notifications for customers who are eligible to try out an upgrade. Notifications also appear when eligible customers search in Admin Center for features they don’t have yet. See Trying out a plan upgrade.
- Self-service customers now receive an in-product message if any issues occur with an account credit card payment. Previously, only email notifications were sent. This enables customers to quickly address any payment issues and avoid account suspension. See Preventing account suspension.
- Admins can now filter the audit log by the Item column, which includes changes made to specific settings, users, and business rules. This new level of filtering by item makes it easier to find what you’re looking for without having to page through or export results. See Filtering the audit log.
- Zendesk Suite trial tasks include additional tips about advanced setup topics. These tips appear if you answer the trial questionnaire and indicate that you have some experience with customer support solutions. See Introducing the Zendesk trial tasks.
- The context panel has come to Sell (complementing the context panel in Support). Now you can have at hand all of the relevant information that you need for your daily sales workflow. You can customize the information you want displayed and resize the panel to fit your needs. See Using the context panel in Sell.
- You can now use the Deal Funnel report in both Zendesk Sell and Explore. This is helpful to get an overview of your deals and the different stages they are at, as well as the historical progression of the deal stages. See Explore recipe: Deals in sales pipeline (funnel report) and Understanding the Sell funnel report.
- The Zendesk Sell Best Practices ebook is now available. This long awaited ebook covers everything you need to know to get started and be successful with Sell, including tips on staying productive on the go, automation strategies, connecting all of your communication channels, streamlining your communication, creating smart lists, and using triggers and reporting. See Zendesk Sell Best Practices: How you can make the most of your sales CRM.
- Control image layout and alignment when adding images to content blocks. When you insert an image in a content block, you can click the image to display a toolbar where you can now select text wrapping and image alignment, in addition to the existing image display size and ALT text options. See Inserting images in articles and content blocks.
- Apply filters to a Knowledge search by typing a filter keyword or value in the search field. For example, when you enter the word “type” in the search field, you can choose to search for the word "type" or you can select one of the available subfilters for content type.
Type-ahead filtering is only available for Content type, Brand, Language, and External content. It is not available for Article placement. You can continue using the filter icon to access all filters. See Searching, linking, and quoting content in tickets.
- Publish changes to content blocks directly to your help center without impacting article status. Previously when you edited a content block, you had to republish all articles that contained the content block to see the changes in your help center. Now, you can update this content block everywhere it’s used, including published articles, without changing the article status. See Managing content blocks in articles.
- You can now use the new Allow agents to update content blocks permission to restrict updating of content blocks from the default value of Agents and Admins, to Admins only. See Allowing agents to update content blocks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.