- All content blocks that have been created in your account
- Date that each content block was last edited
- Articles where content blocks are being used
From the list you can edit or or delete (Guide admins only) content blocks. You can also click any content block in the list to open the content block editor, where Guide admins and agents with permission can update the content block.
When you update a content block, your changes affect all articles in which the content block is used. You can click the article links in the content block editor side panel to view the articles that contain the content block you are updating.
To view the content blocks list
- In Guide, click Guide admin at the top of the page, then click the Manage articles icon () in the sidebar.
- Under the Tasks tab in the left menu, click Content blocks.