Explore offers a prebuilt dashboard that displays data about your agents’ states. This dashboard gives supervisors the information they need to understand how their agents are spending their time.
This article contains the following topics:
Opening the omnichannel agent state dashboard
The omnichannel agent state dashboard is available in the Dashboards library in Explore.
To open the omnichannel agent state dashboard
- In Explore, click the Dashboard icon () in the left sidebar.
- From the list of dashboards, select one of the following dashboards:
- (If you don't use omnichannel routing) Zendesk Omnichannel: Agent state
- (If you use omnichannel routing) Zendesk Omnichannel: Unified and custom agent state
Understanding the reports
The dashboard contains the following tabs:
- Summary tab: Contains reports about the overall time that a group or agent has spent in a specific state, along with daily-aggregated reports on time spent in states.
- Details tab: Contains a drilled-in report with timestamp-level details about when a group or agent entered and exited states for a given channel.
To learn about the available reports on each tab, see Analyzing agent state and activities.