Why am I unable to log in to Help Center in Safari or on iOS devices?
Users occasionally run into issues with logging into the Help Center on their iOS device or when using Safari. This is caused by the Prevent cross-site tracking setting, which blocks certain types of data from being preserved during the login redirection. Native authentication relies on cross-site tracking, so it needs to be disabled for users to be able to log in using Safari.
This setting is enabled by default and users need to manually disable it to fix the issue.
In the desktop Safari browser
- Go to the Safari button in the upper-righthand corner.
- Open Preferences > Privacy.
- Uncheck the checkbox for the Prevent cross-site tracking setting.
On mobile iOS devices
- Go to Settings > Safari.
- Scroll down to the Privacy & Security section.
- Toggle the Prevent Cross-Site Tracking setting to off.