The Sell mobile app for Android enables you to manage your leads, contacts, and deals on the go.
Sell Voice Integration is available on all plans, and every account comes with an allowance of free calls. You must have Sell Voice set up in your account to make a call.
This article covers the following topics:
Before you start making calls, you must first enable Voice and microphone permissions on your device.
To enable permissions
- Enable Sell Voice, see Enabling Sell Voice.
- On your mobile device, tap Settings > Voice and Text.
- In Voice and Text, toggle Sell Voice to "on".
Making a call
In Sell, you have several options to make a call.
To make a call in Sell
- Tap the Leads or Contacts icon.
- Tap the lead or contact you want to call and tap their phone number.
- Choose how to place your call from the following options:
- Call with Sell: use the calling capability directly within Sell
- Call Scripts: view a call script while calling
- Call with phone: use your phone to call directly
- Send text message with Sell: text your contact directly within Sell
- Send text message: text your contact
- Log a call: register that you've made a call and add some notes
Logging a call
Logging a call is very straightforward.
To log a call
- From the options list, tap Log a Call.
- Choose the outcome of your call, then add any relevant notes.
- Tap the Tick icon to save.
Logged calls are displayed on the Activity Feed of the lead, contact, or deal that you've logged it against.