You can integrate Dropbox into your Sell account to create a Dropbox folder to store documents for each one of your deals.
When you set up the Dropbox integration, a Dropbox panel is added to your deal cards so that you can view the files that have been uploaded for the deal. You upload the files for a deal using Dropbox and then view them on the related deal card in Sell.
To use the Dropbox integration in Sell, you need a Dropbox account.Note: Dropbox is also available as an app in Zendesk Marketplace. For information, see Dropbox for Sell.
To set up the Dropbox integration
- Click Settings (), then select Integrations > Integrations.
- Locate Dropbox in the list of integrations, then click Enable.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account. If you don't already have one, you'll be prompted to create a new Dropbox account.
- Allow Sell to access your Dropbox account by clicking Allow.
Dropbox is now available on your deal cards. For each deal you need to create a separate Dropbox folder.
To create and use a Dropbox folder for a deal
- From the Deals page, select the deal you want to create a Dropbox folder for.
- In the Dropbox panel, click Create Dropbox folder for this
- For each deal, a separate folder is created in Dropbox using the following folder structure: /apps/Sell CRM/Deals/[Deal ID] [Deal Name]. This path is now displayed in the Dropbox panel on the deal card.
You can now upload files to the deal folder using either website version of Dropbox or the Dropbox desktop application.
To add files to a deal folder in Dropbox
- Using a web browser sign in to your Dropbox account, or use the Dropbox desktop application, and locate the deal folder you just created.
- Upload files to this folder.
The files you uploaded now appear in the Dropbox panel on the deal card. You can view and download the documents.