You can use the Dropbox app with Sell to create a Dropbox folder to store documents for each of your deals. You can upload the files for a deal using Dropbox and then view them on the related deal card in Sell.
To use the Dropbox app with Sell, you need a Dropbox account.
To set up Dropbox for Sell
- In the Zendesk marketplace, install the Dropbox for Sell app.
- On the Sell sidebar, click the Settings () icon, then under Integrations, click Apps.
- In My Apps, locate Dropbox, then click Update.
- Sign in to your Dropbox account. If you don't already have one, you're prompted to create a new Dropbox account.
- Allow Sell to access your Dropbox account by clicking Allow.
Dropbox is now available on your deal cards. You must create a separate Dropbox folder for each deal.
Note: You can edit the deal name in both Sell and also in the related Dropbox folder name. However, you must not alter the deal ID in the Dropbox folder name. Sell uses the deal ID to match the Dropbox folder to the deal. If you alter the deal ID in the Dropbox folder name, your documents will no longer be paired with the deal in Sell.
Please sign in to leave a comment.