Fastpath: Admin Center > Objects and rules > Tickets > Settings
Note: This article describes the new CCs and followers experience. This experience is available to all accounts, but some accounts have the experience enabled by default and others don't.
This is a complete list of documentation about CCs and followers.
Configuring CCs and followers
Using CCs and followers
- Understanding CCs and followers
- Copying and following someone else on tickets
- Adding an agent with @mentions
- Understanding when replies to ticket notifications become public and private comments
- Best practices for using email clients with CCs and followers
- Collaboration overview
- Understanding suppression of CCs email notifications
Migrating to CCs and followers
If you aren't sure whether you have migrated your account, click the Admin icon () and then select Settings > Tickets. If you see the Set up CCs and followers button, you haven't migrated yet.
Is there a way to get a view of all of the tickets I am a follower of?
Following on from the pervious comment. I would also like a view. At the moment I need to tell agents.
1)click on your user profile
2)click 'view profile'
3)change results shown from 'Assigned tickets' to 'Followed tickets'
That's three clicks. Come on, surely there is a better way!
Shona It's not ideal, but you could have web browser bookmark to https://yourcompanyinstance.zendesk.com/agent/users/[agent number]/followed_tickets
Please sign in to leave a comment.