In Sell, you can gain a general overview of all of your activities using Activity Feed on your Performance Dashboard. If you are after a view of the activities that relate to a specific lead, deal, or contact, then you can also see that when you click into their page.
This article covers the following topics:
Using your Activity Feed
You can use Activity Feed for a general overview to track events in many areas, including:
- Communication messages (emails, calls, SMS)
- Deal stage changes
- Completed tasks
- Appointments and visits
Note: Unlike other activities in your Activity Feed, you will only see your appointment information (you will not see appointments for other users on the account in the Activity Feed).
- Depending on your configuration, key activities in integrated products
To access Activity Feed (general overview)
- In Sell, on the sidebar, click Dashboard (), then click the Activity Feed tab.
You can also access activity-related information connected to a particular lead, contact, or deal from any Lead, Contact, or Deal page in Zendesk Sell. To make it easy to find the exact information you are looking for, you can use a number of filters in the feed.
To access the Activity Feed for a lead (for example)
- In Sell, on the sidebar, click Leads ().
- In the Leads list, click the lead you want to see the activity for.
- Beneath the Add a Note or Send an Email dialog, you can see the activities relating to that specific lead.
Filtering your Activity Feed
Use the following filters to see only the information that you are interested in.
- Email conversations visible: the contact or lead owner can set whether email conversations are visible to anyone that can view this record.
All activity: filter by the type of activity. Check one or more boxes to choose from notes, emails, calls, messages, status changes, completed tasks, appointments and visits, or collaborations.
Note: Filter options differ slightly depending on which object type you are viewing.
- By everyone: filter by users, teams, or groups. As you start to type, users, teams, or groups that match your search are displayed. Add as many users, teams, or groups as you like.
- Tagged all: filter using predefined tags. Tagging is only available for notes.
- Star: filter by starred items. Starring is available for all messages (including email, SMS, and notes).
- Thread: filter by messages in a thread.
To apply filters to your Activity Feed
- Click the Displaying drop-down menu and select the checkboxes for the activities you want to see in your feed.
- Click the by drop-down menu and select the checkbox that you want to apply (users, teams, and groups).
- Click the tagged drop-down menu and select the checkbox for any applicable note tags (if you have this feature installed), otherwise leave it set to any.
- Click the Star icon in your message or note, to add it to the star filter in your feed.
- Click the Thread () icon to the right of a message, to add that message to that thread.
Please sign in to leave a comment.