A Support ticket was not created from a live chat. A chat transcript from the interaction cannot be found in the Support interface.
There are many reasons a live chat may not create a ticket, some include:
- Ticket creation is not enabled. You can enable this feature again.
- The end-user from the live chat may not have ended the chat yet. In that case, you need to wait for the chat session to end.
- The end-user is suspended in Support and you will need to unsuspend them.
- The ticket status is marked as closed. Closed tickets cannot have additional chat transcripts added.
To export a live-chat transcript
- In the Chat dashboard, select the History tab.
- Search by the serving agent or by the visitor.
- Select the chat in question.
- Select the Export Transcription option in the upper right.
- Enter the email address you would like to receive the transcript. To create a Support ticket from the chat, input your support address.
For more information, see the article: Reviewing and exporting past chats in History.