In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that shows how effective Answer Bot is. The report returns the number of tickets assisted by an agent versus the number of tickets that Answer Bot was able to solve without agent intervention.
This article contains the following topics:
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Zendesk Answer Bot
Creating the report
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Answer Bot > Article Recommendations > Answer Bot: Article Recommendations, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add and add the following metrics:
- Agent assisted solved tickets
- Agent unassisted solved tickets
- Click Apply. By default, Explore displays the data as a table.
- To change the chart type, click the Visualization type () menu and choose a different option, like Column or Pie.
- Give the query a descriptive name and click Save.