Attention: You must have the Advanced AI add-on to create the report described in this article.
In this Explore recipe, you’ll learn how to report on agents’ manual updates to the Intent ticket field, which is initially created and populated by the intelligent triage feature. This information can help you discover trends in the types of tickets for which intelligent triage isn’t predicting the correct intent.
Note: When an agent updates the Intent field, it doesn't influence the machine learning model responsible for intelligent triage. In other words, agents can't train the model.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving users access to Explore)
- Intelligent triage enabled (See Enabling intelligent triage)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries library, click New query.
- On the Choose a dataset page, click Support > Updates history > Support: Updates history, then click New query. Query builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Tickets updated and click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list, select the following attributes and click Apply:
- Ticket ID
- Intent confidence
- Changes - Previous value
- Changes - New value
- Click the Intent attribute on the left, go to the Excluded tab, select NULL, and click Apply. This filters your report to show only tickets where the Intent field was populated by the intelligent triage feature.
- Repeat the previous step for the Changes - Previous value attribute. This filters your report to show only tickets where the Intent field was changed after being populated by the intelligent triage feature.
- In the Filters panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Changes - Field name and click Apply.
- Click the filter you just added, select Intent, and click Apply. This filters your report to show changes made only to the Intent field.
Please sign in to leave a comment.