Set up Within Gsuite admin console
1. Navigate to Gsuite Admin Console (https://admin.google.com/), while logged in as Admin, and expose more controls by clicking the Google Groups icon at the bottom.
2. Select the Group/email you are adding as a support address, and click "Manage users info".
3. Remove all users if there are any. From there, you will want to add your default support system address as the sole member (support@YOURSUBDOMAIN.zendesk.com).
4. Remove the Footer -- Go to Group Settings in the upper right, then, on the left under Settings, click Email options and deselect the Email footer option.
Adding the email as a support address (Zendesk Support Side)
- Click the Admin icon ( ) in the sidebar, then select Channels > Email.
- Click Add Address.
- Select Connect other.
(This will circumvent an SMTP check that standard emails go through.)
If you have added the support address prior to setting up the forward, you will need to hit the "retry" option, found just under the support address, to resend the verification email.
For More information on setting up a support address, check out our general guide below:
Adding a support address