Accessing the account if passwords are disabled
If you disabled Zendesk password access, admins or the account owner can still access the account by requesting a one-time email link. No password is required.
To get a one-time email link
- Browse to https://your_subdomain.zendesk.com/access/sso_bypass, where your_subdomain is your account name.
- Enter and submit your email address associated with your Zendesk user profile.
- Check your email, then click the link in the email to sign in.
Accessing the account if passwords are enabled
If Zendesk passwords are still enabled, agents and admins with a Zendesk username and password can still access the account by browsing to a specific URL.
To sign in
- Browse to https://your_subdomain.zendesk.com/access/normal, where your_subdomain is your account name.
- Enter the username and password associated with your Zendesk account.