The smart list views available in the Leads, Contacts, and Deals pages allow you select multiple items so that you can quickly update data and take actions on those items. For example, you can select multiple deals at one time and reassign the owner of those deals in one quick action.
The Index and Table view on the Leads and Contacts pages, and the Stage and Table views in the Deals page allow you to multi-select items.
Select items using the select checkbox next to each item in the list. You can also select every item in the list by clicking the Select All checkbox in the toolbar.
The actions you can take on the items you select are available in the toolbar at the top of the list.
Actions that apply to all:
- Add to Call List - adds the selected items to your call list (see Creating a Sell Voice call list for automatic dialing).
- Email - allows you to send an email message to the leads, contacts, or deals you’ve selected (see About using email in Sell and Sending bulk email messages).
- Tag - adds tags to the selected items (see Using tags in leads, contacts, and deals).
- Reassign Owner - reassigns the owner of the lead, contact, or deal.
- Delete - deletes the selected items (see Deleting leads and contacts and Deleting deals).
Actions specific to leads and contacts:
- Merge - merges the selected items into a single record (see Merging leads and contacts).
- Enrich - if you're using the Reach add-on, you can enrich leads and contacts (see Bulk enriching existing leads or contacts).
Actions specific to leads:
- Convert - converts the selected leads to contacts and optionally reassign the owner, create a new deal for the converted leads, create a new task for the converted leads (see Converting leads).
- Update Status - updates the lead’s status, for example, from New to Working (see Using the lead status label).
Actions specific to deals:
- Move to Stage - allows you to quickly move the selected deals to a different stage in your sales pipeline (for example, from Incoming to Qualified) (see About sales pipeline stages).