Zendesk Explore features a prebuilt dashboard named Team Publishing that helps you understand your team activity in Guide. The dashboard can help you understand when articles are created, published, edited and more. Additionally, you can use the dashboard to help you understand how your agents are participating in the content creation process.
You can edit and customize the Team Publishing dashboard by cloning it (see Cloning Explore dashboards).
The information in Explore dashboards is updated on a schedule. The schedule depends on which Explore plan you are using. For details, see Data refresh intervals for Explore reporting.
Accessing the Team Publishing dashboard
Use the following procedure to access the Team Publishing dashboard.
To access the Team Publishing dashboard
- In the Zendesk product tray, click the Explore icon ().
- From the list of dashboards, select the Zendesk Guide dashboard.
- In the Guide dashboard, click the Team Publishing tab tab.
Tip: If you don't have Team Publishing, the tab won't be displayed.
Understanding the Team Publishing dashboard reports
The Team Publishing dashboard shows information about Team Publishing activities like created, edited, and published articles, You can filter the reports by time, agent name, and article brand.
Team Publishing dashboard headline metrics
The dashboard contains the following headline metrics (KPIs):
- Articles created: Displays the number of new articles that were created.
- Articles edited: Displays the number of articles that were edited.
- Articles published: Displays the number of articles that were published.
- Articles submitted for review: Displays the number of articles that were submitted to another person for review.
- Articles approved: Displays the number of articles that were approved for publication.
- Articles assigned: Displays the number of articles that were assigned to another person.
- Articles verified: Displays the number of articles that were verified as being up to date.
- Articles unverified: Displays the number of articles awaiting verification.
Team Publishing dashboard reports
The dashboard displays the following reports:
- Creation and updates: Displays the number of articles created, published, and edited over the chosen time period.
- Review status and assignments: Displays the review status of your articles over the chosen time period including articles submitted for review and approved articles.
- Verification: Displays the number of verified and unverified articles over the chosen time period.
- Agent activity detailed view: Displays detailed Team publishing activity for all of your agents including the number of articles created, edited, and published and details of articles they have submitted for review.