How do I create a Zendesk Help Center account?
- Click the Sign in button at the top right corner of the page.
- At the bottom of the modal, look for New to Zendesk Support? and click Sign up.
- Follow the prompts in the pop-up:
- Enter your full name
- Enter your email address. Zendesk recommends using the same email address that you use to log in to your own Zendesk account.
- Click Sign up at the bottom of the form.
After completing the sign-up, you'll see confirmation and instructions to verify your email address.
Check your email inbox and follow the verification link. Zendesk prompts you to create a password. Once you've verified your email address and signed in, you can comment on content.
Note: Creating a Zendesk account in your own instance doesn't create a profile in the Zendesk Help Center. You're welcome to use the same email address you use to sign in to your account, but logging into support.zendesk.com is separate from logging into your Zendesk account at