In this simple Explore recipe, you'll learn how you can use the Bubble pack chart type to give you a great visual indication of whereabouts in the world you are receiving Chat requests from.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Zendesk Chat
Creating the report
To create the report
- In Explore, click the reports icon () .
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Chat > Chat - Engagement, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Chats > Chats. Explore displays the total number of chats.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Chat visitor session > Chat country. Explore displays a table showing the number of chats for each country.
- From the Visualization type menu (), choose the Bubble pack chart type.
- Make sure to give your report a name, and save it.
Your report is finished. You can change the colors and style of the bubble pack chart from the chart configuration menu ().