In this simple Explore recipe, you'll learn how you can use the Bubble pack chart type to give you a great visual indication of whereabouts in the world you are receiving Chat requests from.
What you'll need
Skill level: Easy
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Zendesk Chat
Creating the report
To create the report
- In Explore, click the reports icon () .
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Chat > Chat - Engagement, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Chats > Chats. Explore displays the total number of chats.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of attributes, choose Chat visitor session > Chat country. Explore displays a table showing the number of chats for each country.
- From the Visualization type menu (), choose the Bubble pack chart type.
- Make sure to give your report a name, and save it.
Your report is finished. You can change the colors and style of the bubble pack chart from the chart configuration menu ().
Rob Stack how is the font changed on Bubble Pack? Can't seem to find it in the usual 'chart config' menu.
As of the moment, we don't have an option to change the font for this Visualization type.
Please sign in to leave a comment.