Using the Sell mobile app for Android, you can use filters and lists to define what matters to you most in your records, to work with them accordingly.
For example, you might have 1000 leads in Sell but want to view your leads in a certain area, or only or leads from a certain industry. You can apply filters to your general working list and save it as a smart list.
This article covers the following topics
Applying and removing filters
You can easily apply filters to your list, and just as easily remove them.
To apply filters
- Tap the Leads, Contacts, or Deals tab
- Tap the Filter icon ().
This opens a list of fields for you to filter.
- Tap Add Field. to add more fields that you want to include in the filter.
To remove a field from the filter
- Tap the More menu (...) .
- Tap Remove.
Creating a smart list
You can create a smart list if you have a list of specific fields and filters that you'd like to save.
To save a filtered list as a smart list
- On your filtered list, tap Save as Smart List.
- Name your smart list.
- Click OK to save.
(Alternatively) In your Contact Center, you can access all of your saved smart lists and click +New Smart List, to create new smart lists.
Your list of smart lists are available in your Leads, Contacts, or Deals center.
Viewing your smart lists
You have a number of ways to view your lead, contact, or deal lists.
To view your lists
- Tap Leads, Contacts, or Deals.
- In the top right corner, tap the Menu icon ().
- Choose to view your list in a List, on a Map, or as Cards.
- List: view as a standard list.
- Map: view your filtered or unfiltered list as a map that shows relevant leads, contacts, or deals according to the address populated on their respective cards.
- Cards: view each lead, contact, or deal on an individual page.
Smart list properties
The following list of properties are currently unsupported for Android:
- Clicks in My Last Email
- Days Awaiting My Response
- Days I’m Awaiting Lead Response
- Description Facebook
- Fax number
- Import ID
- My calls without lead response
- My emails without lead response
- My Last Incoming Call
- My Last Incoming Email
- My Last Incoming Text
- My Last Outgoing Text
- My Texts without Lead Response
- Unqualified Reason
- Views of My Last Email