Welcome to the Zendesk Help Center! Below are some tips for navigating through information about Zendesk products to find what you're looking for.
This article includes the following sections:
- Browsing for information
- Searching for information
- Asking for help
- Interacting in the Help Center
- Additional resources
Browsing for information
- Select the product area you'd like to browse from the Help Center home page:
- Use the Categories navigation menu at the top of any page to browse among products:
- Once you've picked a product to browse, you'll see options to learn about Getting started, Using the product, or Advice & troubleshooting related to that product. You can also use the common questions links to find quick answers to questions about that product.
Searching for information
- Use search () at the top of any page to search. We suggest using keywords or phrases.
- If you don't see what you're looking for, filter your search results by content type (Articles or Community posts), then by product. Each result in the list will also have an icon next to the list item to show you which product the article or post is about.
Asking for help
If you need to contact Zendesk, your options are outlined in Contacting Zendesk Customer Support.
Interacting in the Help Center
You can vote or comment on articles and community postings with your questions or insights. To do so, you must register to use our Help Center before you can post your question or comment. Here are instructions for each step:
Additional resources for developers
If you're looking for content for a developer audience or our developer Community conversations, visit any of the below topics: