Welcome to the Zendesk Help Center! Below are some tips for navigating through information about Zendesk products to find what you're looking for.
This article includes the following sections:
- Searching for information
- Browsing for information
- Asking for help
- Interacting in the Help Center
- Additional resources
Searching for information
- Use search () at the top of any page to search. Zendesk suggests using keywords or phrases. Press Enter when you finish typing your search query. The results will appear on a list on the search results page.
- When you start typing the search query, articles that match your search appear. Instant search lets you open any matched article without going to the search results page.
- If you don't see what you're looking for, filter your search results by content type, Articles, or Community, then by product. Each result has an icon next to the list item to show you which product the article or post is about.
- You can use different operands to scope your search. For example, if you want to find content that contains multiple words, use double quotes (") around each word. For example,
"first" "reply" "time". For other operands, see Searching for content.
Browsing for information
- Select the product area you'd like to browse from the Help Center home page:
- Use the Categories navigation menu at the top of any page to browse among products:
- Once you've picked a product to browse, you'll see options to learn about Getting started, Using the product, or Advice & troubleshooting related to that product. You can also use the common questions links to find quick answers to questions about that product.
Asking for help
If you need to contact Zendesk, your options are outlined in Contacting Zendesk Customer Support.
Interacting in the Help Center
Vote or comment on articles and community postings with your questions or insights. To do so, register to use the Help Center before posting your question or comment. Find below the instructions for each step:
Zendesk also welcomes you to join the discussions in the Community.
Additional resources for developers
If you're looking for content for a developer audience or our developer Community conversations, visit any of the below topics:
Question In Insights, there was a central location where I could view and manage metrics and attributes. Where are metrics and attributes managed in Explore? Answer In Explore, there is no central ...
Hey there! In Explore, there is no singular central data model. Rather, there are datasets associated with different Zendesk features and functions. Here are a few articles that can help explain the difference!
Insights to Explore terminology reference
Working with datasets
Since your new chat bot system, no agents have been reaching out to me when I create a ticket.
My last ones were a few minutes ago 9794255 and 9794249. Someone seems to have opened it but im not getting any responses to my question
This is VERY IMPORTANT has my online store has launched a new sale at 8pm est.
I need immediate assistant for the OFFLINE WIDGET that is not working well as we speak.
This is extremely frustrating as I am not being served by anyone for the past week.
Thank you for helping me maneuver through this
It looks like one of our agents responded to you in your Chat session but they never heard back from you. Can you share what sort of issues you're experiencing on your account so we can help point you in the right direction?
Any additional information you can share is greatly appreciated :)
I am trying to edit the Zendesk Chat Widget header. In the header there is a hyphen indicating the back button. Is there a way to change this hyphen to "Back" or an "x"?
My client is requesting this hyphen be changed.
There's no native way to modify the minimize icon in the classic widget. However, if you have access to Messaging, you can use its widget to have the similar "x" you are looking for.
Hi I am a customer of yours with carbidesecure.com as our domain. I work on the helpdesk and Zendesk is logging me out from time to time. I just noticed this for the first time in the last two weeks.This has not ever been an issue in the past. I have attempted to use your own help feature to address the issue.
The help request number is #11323981. You have sent two links to me including the In-product widget and the request number link which both send me to a login screen that do not let me login to see the updated issue. I need to be guided to where the issue or in-product widget is in order to see how to handle it.
Hi Sarah Berthiaume I found your ticket internally, a customer care agent is investigating and will be following up with you.
Please sign in to leave a comment.