When viewing Zendesk Help Center articles, you may run into an article that you have questions about. The team monitors all articles for new comments and welcomes your feedback in the comment section.
Note: Anonymous users cannot comment on articles. You must log in to a Zendesk Help Center user account to draft a comment.
To add a comment
- Click Sign in from the upper right hand corner.
- Enter your email address and password, or choose to log in via a social network. If you don't have an account yet, click Sign up to create an account.
- At the bottom of the article, click Add a comment and draft your comment.
- Optionally, use formatting options from the toolbar.
- Click Submit. Your posted comment will alert the article's followers, as well as the Community team.
Note: Even if you started a trial or purchased a subscription to Zendesk products, you must create an account as an end user in the Zendesk Help Center the first time you post. To learn how, see the article: How to create a Zendesk Help Center account.