This report provides a quick way to see your end users' last login timestamp over the last 30 days.
This article includes the following topics:
What you'll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 10 mins
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket and agent data in Zendesk Support
Creating the report
- In Zendesk Explore, click the reports ( ) icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics section, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Users and organizations > End-users, then click Apply.
- In the Rows section, click Add and select:
- Time - Requester last sign-in > Requester sign-in - Timestamp
- Requester/user > Requester name
- Filter the Requester sign-in - Timestamp attribute to a 30-day window by clicking on it and selecting Edit date ranges.
- Choose Advanced and set the date range to 30 days in the past, then select Apply.
- Click the New report title text and replace it with a title of your own.
- Finally, click Save.