Attention: You must have the Advanced AI add-on to create the report described in this article.
In this Explore recipe, you'll learn how to create a report that shows the intent, language, and sentiment predictions made by the intelligent triage feature, along with the confidence levels for those predictions. This information helps you see whether the system is appropriately categorizing submitted tickets.
This article contains the following topics:
What you’ll need
Skill level: Beginner
Time required: 5 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving users access to Explore)
- Intelligent triage enabled (See Enabling intelligent triage)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Select - Tickets, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list, select Tickets and click Apply.
- In the Rows panel, click Add.
- From the list, select the following attributes and click Apply:
- Ticket ID
- Ticket created - Timestamp
- Intent confidence
- Language confidence
- Sentiment confidence
- Click the Intent attribute on the left, go to the Excluded tab, select NULL, and click Apply. This filters your report to show only tickets where the Intent field was populated by the intelligent triage feature.
Tip: As an alternative to this step, you can create a standard calculated attribute that acts as a filter to identify tickets that have been enriched by intelligent triage. The benefit to the calculated attribute is that you can quickly reuse it in other reports, and it can find tickets where an intent, language, or sentiment prediction has been made. For instructions, see Creating an optional filter.
- Click the Ticket created - Timestamp attribute on the left and click Edit date ranges > This week > Apply. This filters your report to show only tickets that where created this week.
Creating an optional filter
You can create a standard calculated attribute to identify tickets where intelligent triage has predicted an intent, language, or sentiment. Then, you can use this attribute as a filter in any report (in the same dataset) where you want to see only tickets that have been enriched by intelligent triage predictions.
To create the optional filter
- Open the report you created above (or any report about intelligent triage).
- In the Calculations () menu, click Standard calculated attribute.
- In the Name field, enter Tickets enriched by intelligent triage.
- In the Formula field, enter the following:
IF ([Intent] != NULL OR [Language] != NULL OR [Sentiment] != NULL) THEN "True" ELSE "False" ENDIF
- Click Save.
- In the Filters pane, click Add and select the attribute you just created.
- Click the attribute you just added, and select True to see only tickets that have been enriched by intelligent triage predictions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.