If you have configured your Zendesk Support and Facebook accounts to work together, and you find you are unable to send or receive any public or private messages from your Support account (for example, from Facebook pages or via Facebook Messenger), you may need to reauthorize Zendesk's access to Facebook.
To reauthorize Zendesk Support to access your Facebook pages
- From Support, click the Admin icon () in the sidebar, and then select Channels > Facebook.
- Move the cursor over the name of the Facebook page and then click unlink to completely remove the page.
- Click Add new page. to re-add the Facebook page you removed in the previous step.
- Log in to your Facebook account.
- Click on Edit settings.
- Select the pages that you want to link to Support, and then click Next.
- Adjust your permissions, if needed, and then click on Done.
Note: If you want to use Facebook Messenger with Support, Manage and access Page conversations on Messenger must be enabled.
- Go to Facebook channel settings and enable Include Wall posts and Include private messages.