Click Follow in the What's New section to be notified each month when the What's New is published.
Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- In the Support mobile app for Android users can now activate the new agent experience. This new experience supports Agent Workspace and conversational messaging. There's also an updated ticket view, with two tabs: Conversations and Details. From these tabs, you can reply to requesters and tickets through any channel, update ticket properties, and more.
Download the latest version from the Google Play store to get the new agent experience. iOS users will be able to access the new experience later this year. See Working with tickets in the Support mobile app.
- The Slack Direct Messages channel lets end users create Support tickets by sending a direct message to a handle within Slack. These tickets are then managed by teams in Zendesk, as with other messaging tickets, using triggers, automations, and macros. See Slack Direct Messages for messaging.
- Add tags to tickets created via messaging conversations as part of the "Transfer to agent" step in your answer flow. You can use tags for ticket routing and business rules, such as automations and triggers. See Understanding answer flow step types.
- A new prebuilt messaging dashboard and dataset in Explore help you monitor agent performance and customer satisfaction across all messaging channels, including web, mobile, and social messaging channels. The dataset enables you to build your own custom reports on messaging activity. See Analyzing your messaging tickets and Metrics and attributes for Zendesk messaging.
- You can customize default search filter settings for Knowledge in the Agent Workspace. Prior to this release, search results were filtered by ticket brand and requestor language by default. Now, Guide admins can customize default filters for Knowledge that are shared across the account. Default filters are applied when agents open the Knowledge section of the context panel, but can still be removed or modified by users performing searches. See Configuring the context panel in the Zendesk Agent Workspace.
- You can now embed videos in your content blocks. Prior to this release, you could only add text to content blocks. Now, you can either use the menu or paste the URL directly into the text to embed a video. See Inserting videos in articles and content blocks. The following providers in your content blocks:
- Microsoft Stream
- Agents can submit article requests directly from the knowledge section in the context panel. An agent working on a ticket can identify missing information in the knowledge base and immediately create a ticket in the knowledge section of the context panel without interrupting their workflow. A new ticket is created with the description of the request and an optional link back to the ticket the agent was working on when they initiated the request. See Creating articles in Knowledge.