You can apply content tags to new or existing posts to group and display related content to end users. Users can click content tags displayed on community posts to open a search results page that displays links to all help center content (articles and posts) with the same content tag. See About content tags.
Permission to create content tags and add them to community posts varies by role:
- Guide admins can create and manage content tags (see Creating and managing content tags).
- Guide agents can create and apply content tags.
- Guide agents can manage content tags if permissions are granted for a topic (see Allowing agents to edit and delete posts in the community)
- If your system is configured to allow users to add content tags to community posts, then users can add content tags to their own posts.
This article contains the following sections:
Adding content tags to a new community post
You can add content tags to a community post at the same time as you create it.
To add content tags to a new community post
- In Guide, click Add > Community post.
- Configure the details of your community post and then, in the Related to field, click the down arrow then select the content tag you want to apply to the post.
- When you are finished, click Submit.
Adding content tags to an existing community post
If you've already created a community post, you can still add content tags.
To add content tags to an existing community post
- In the post you want to edit, click the Post actions icon (), then select Edit.
- In the Related to field, click the down arrow then select the content tag you want to apply to the post.
- Click Update.
Please sign in to leave a comment.