In this recipe, you'll learn how to create a report showing the number of abandoned calls during the initial available agent's greeting.
What you'll need
Skill level: Moderate
Time Required: 20 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see the article Giving agents access to Explore)
- A subscription to Zendesk Talk
Creating the report
To create the report
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Talk > Talk - Calls, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- In the Metrics panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, click Inbound calls > Inbound calls, then click Apply.
- Now, you'll create a custom Standard calculated attribute to calculate the number of calls that were abandoned during the initial greeting. From the Calculations () menu, click Standard calculated attribute.
- On the Standard attribute metric page, enter a name for your metric, such as Calls abandoned in greeting.
In the Formula field, enter or paste the following:
IF ([Call completion status]="Abandoned in queue"
AND VALUE(Call wait time (sec))=0)
THEN "Abandoned in greeting"
ELSE [Call completion status]
Your standard calculated attribute will look like the following image.
- In the Columns panel, click Add.
- From the list of metrics, choose Calculated metrics > Calls abandoned in greeting (the metric you just created). Ensure the metric aggregator is set to D_COUNT. For more information, see the article Choosing metric aggregators.
The report is complete. See the image below for an example of how it will look.
You can use date attributes in this report to filter the results by a specific date range. For more information, see the article Editing dates and date ranges.
Please sign in to leave a comment.