The Zendesk Help Center provides end users with a default HTML form for submitting tickets:
Customizing the Help Center ticket form
You can add custom fields to the Help Center form or change its look and feel. And if you have the Professional add-on or are on Enterprise, you can define multiple custom forms for different types of requests.
- Adding custom fields to your tickets and support request forms
- Customizing your Help Center theme
- Creating and applying branded ticket forms (Professional Add-on and Enterprise)
- Creating ticket forms to support multiple request types (Professional Add-on and Enterprise)
- Presenting ticket forms to end-users (Professional Add-on and Enterprise)
Embedding a ticket form in your website
The embeddable Web Widget includes a customizable HTML form that lets end users submit tickets. You can embed the Web Widget in any page of your website. Clicking the widget gives the user the option of using a ticket form:
Building a ticket form
For maximum flexibility, you can build your own HTML ticket form, host it on your own server, and use the Zendesk API to submit the form data to your Zendesk Support account.