What you'll need
Skill level: Moderate
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Adding users to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the attribute
- In Zendesk Explore, click the query () icon.
- In the Queries Library, click New Query.
- Now, select the dataset you would like to create queries with the custom attribute. In the example below, use Support: Tickets.
- Click Calculations (), and then click Standard calculated attribute.
- Copy the formula below and paste it into the attribute editor.
LEFTPART(START_OF_WEEK_SUNDAY([Ticket created - Date]),10)
- Give the attribute a name like Ticket created - Sunday-Saturday.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Keep in mind that this attribute is reporting on the week the ticket was created. If you need to report on the week the ticket was solved, you would need to edit the attribute above and replace [Ticket created - Date] with [Ticket solved - Date].
You can now use this attribute in your queries. The display format of this attribute will show the start date of the week (i.e. the date of the Sunday that represents the start of the week).