What you'll need
Skill level: Moderate
Time Required: 10 minutes
- Zendesk Explore Professional or Enterprise
- Editor or Admin permissions (see Giving agents access to Explore)
- Ticket data in Zendesk Support
Creating the attribute
- In Explore, click the reports () icon.
- In the Reports library, click New report.
- On the Select a dataset page, click Support > Support - Tickets, then click Start report. The report builder opens.
- From the Calculations () menu, click Standard calculated attribute.
- On the Standard calculated attribute page, enter or copy and paste the formula below into the attribute editor.
DATE_FORMAT(START_OF_WEEK_SUNDAY([Ticket created - Date]),"YYYY-MM-DD")Tip: If you're working in a language other than English, to enter Explore formulas in your language, read the following article: How can I convert formulas from English into another language?
- Give the attribute a name like Ticket created - Sunday-Saturday.
- When you are finished, click Save.
Keep in mind that this attribute is reporting on the week the ticket was created. If you need to report on the week the ticket was solved, edit the attribute above and replace [Ticket created - Date] with [Ticket solved - Date].
You can now use this attribute in your reports. The display format of this attribute will show the start date of the week (i.e. the date of the Sunday that represents the start of the week).