With the Zendesk Sell geolocation feature you can use your mobile to see your leads, contacts, and deals on a map and reach them with one-touch driving directions.
The Sell mobile app maps all of your leads, contacts, and deals making it easy to identify who you should visit and where you should spend your time. Zoom out to get the big picture, zoom in to view more detail, and tap on any contact, lead, or deal to get specific information, for example, deal size, or driving directions.
Geoverification is the capability to verify a user's location using geolocation on their device each time a user logs a visit. Sell might not be able to verify a visit if the lead or contact's address is too far away (more than 200 yards) from the user's location or if geolocation is disabled on the user's device. In both cases we'll mark the visit as unverified.
Go to the leads, contacts or deals page and click the icon on the top left of your device to toggle to the map view. Here you will see pin drop icons for any nearby people.
To filter your map, click the filter icon on the top right of the screen. Choose fields to filter by to narrow down your results.
- Click the lead, contact, or deal pin on the map.
- Click Get directions under the contact name.
- Click open to allow Sell to open Google Maps.
- Enter your starting point, if it is different from your current location. You can select a map location, type an address, or pick a recent location. The destination is autofilled with the contact's location.
- You can toggle between methods of transport, and use any of the Google Map options to create your directions.
- Click your preferred route, and Start. You'll be directed step by step to your destination.
See Tracking visits with Sell for more information about geolocation and geoverification.