There are two steps required to create a lead capture form. The first is to set up what you want on the form. The second is to publish the form.
This article covers the following topics:
Setting up a lead capture form
You must be an admin to set up and publish the lead capture form.
To create a lead capture form
- On the Sell sidebar, click Settings ().
- Click Data > Lead capture > Lead capture form.
- On the Fields tab, define the data fields that you want to include on the form.
- By default, the form contains the essential data fields you need to collect your lead data. Delete the fields that you're not going to use (Full name is the only required and non-deletable field). You can also rename fields, mark fields as required.
- (Optional) To add custom fields, click +Add Field, enter the details for the field, and click Add.
You can also change the order of the data fields by dragging and dropping the fields into the order you prefer.
- Click Preview to see your changes, then clickSave.
- On the Settings tab, click the Leads owner dropdown menu to specify who you want the leads assigned to.
- Click the Form language dropdown menu to specify which language the form is displayed in.
Publishing a lead capture form
- You can generate embed code that you can add to any website.
- You can publish the lead capture form to a site that's hosted by Zendesk.
Troubleshooting forms not rendering
If the embedded form does not render on your website it might be blocked by Content Security Policies (CSP) that were set up by your company. Ask your website administrator if you have a CSP in place, if yes, ask them to update it to allow the Capture form,
script-src and iframe using frame-src for