You can capture leads directly into your sales funnel using a customizable embedded, hosted, or Facebook form. The data that is captured using this form is added as a new lead in your Zendesk Sell account.
There are two steps required to create a lead capture form. The first is to set up what you want on the form. The second is to publish the form.
This article covers the following topics:
Setting up a lead capture form
You must be an admin to set up and publish the lead capture form.
To create a lead capture form
- On the Sell sidebar, click Settings ().
- Click Data > Lead capture > Lead capture form.
- On the Form Settings tab, define the data fields that you want to include on the form.
- By default, the form contains the essential data fields you need to collect your lead data. Delete the fields that you're not going to use (Full name is the only required and non-deletable field). You can also rename fields, mark fields as required.
- (Optional) To add custom fields, click +Add Field.
- Click the Assign leads to dropdown menu to specify who you want the leads are assigned to.
- Click the Language dropdown menu to specify which language the form is displayed in.
You can also change the order of the data fields by dragging and dropping the fields into the order you prefer.
Publishing a lead capture form
When it comes to publishing your lead capture form, you have three options:
- You can generate embed code that you can add to any website.
- You can publish the lead capture form to a site that's hosted by Zendesk.
- You can publish the lead capture form to a Facebook page.