This article contains resources for Multibrand, including documentation and community tips.
Setting up, managing, and using
- Setting up multiple brands
- Editing brands
- Deactivating and deleting brands
- Using views to sort your branded tickets
- Using the email template with multiple brands
- Setting up business rules for multiple brands
- Creating and applying branded ticket forms
- Adding a common agent signature and branded signatures
Configuring your channels
- How to use your brand's logo on multibrand email template - contributed by Suzana Bueno
- Restricting agents to specific brands - from our customer service team
- Display the appropriate forms on the correct Help Center - from our customer service team
- Using multiple JWT single sign-on URLs - from our customer service team
- How to structure your email template to use custom HTML layouts for each of your multiple brands - contribute by Andrew Soderberg
I would love to read the article: How to use your brand's logo on multibrand email template - contributed by Suzana Bueno, but when i click the link it says: You're not authorized to access this page
Can you try accessing the link again and let me know if it works?
I've made some changes on my end so you should hopefully have access now.
Thanks, the link now works.
Is there any easy way to duplicate or share an article across multiple brands? For example, I have FAQs that apply to both my brands. Cross brand search won't work for me (I purposefully keep them separate because the bulk of the content needs to be). I need the same article in both brand help centers. Thanks!
There currently isn't a way to put an article in more than one location (multibrand or otherwise), although that is currently planned -- see Help Center (Guide) roadmap
In the meantime, it mightbe worth looking into Content Blocks (although that also has some limitations): Reusing content with content blocks
Brands really need to be scoped by groups or agents. Meaning only certain groups and/or agents can see specific brands. We have to do some really tricky stuff to make this work currently and it kinds stinks.
Please sign in to leave a comment.