Can I send proactive greetings via Chat Triggers using the Chat Mobile SDK?
When a customer visits your mobile app with a Chat mobile SDK installed, Zendesk Chat recognizes the page title as Mobile chat connected. This can be used as a condition for all Chat triggers to fire only for mobile app users.
To create the Chat trigger
- Create a Chat trigger.
- Under Run trigger, select When a visitor has loaded the chat widget.
- Under Check conditions, select Check all of the following conditions.
- Visitor page title | Equals | Mobile chat connected
- Still on site | 10
- Visitor served | Is false
- In Perform the following actions, add:
- Send message to visitor | [agent name] | [message]
- Set Triggered | Is true