I can’t change the email address from my profile page. The option Edit email is grayed out.
There are two ways to update your primary email address from your profile.
- On the Support page, go to your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page header, then select View profile.
- Click on the +add contact to add the preferred email address.
- A verification email will be sent to the newly added email address. Click on the link to confirm the new address.
- Once the new email address has been verified, go back to the profile page and click on the arrow next to the new email. Choose Make primary contact.
- On Admin Center, go to your profile icon in the upper-right corner of the page header, then select View profile.
- Click on the Account tab.
- Update the email address on the email field.
- Click on the Save button.
For more information, see this article: Viewing and editing your user profile in Zendesk Support.