Check out what's new in the last month:
Also don't miss:
- Trigger categories are enabled for all accounts now. In addition to turning on trigger categories for everyone, there are new bulk management actions, such as changing categories, deleting, and deactivating triggers. See Creating categories to organize triggers.
New composer enhancements for the Zendesk Agent Workspace include:
A setting to activate or deactivate color text in ticket comments. Admins can now turn color text support on or off. See Turning on or turning off color text.
An email truncation warning for ticket comments. You will receive a warning message if you are composing a very large email reply that is too long and exceeds the allowed size limit (64KB).
- A new prebuilt Products dashboard and dataset for Sell help you monitor your Sell product sales. The dashboard shows information about your product sales, such as how many products were sold over time or which products sold the most. The dataset enables you to build your own custom reports on product sales. See Analyzing your Zendesk Sell product sales and Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Sell.
- You can now set more granular permissions for default Explore datasets. Specifying which datasets users can view and change helps you better secure your company information. See Setting dataset permissions.
- The content block editor is now a full-page experience that includes a new toolbar with additional editing options. You can use the toolbar to underline text, detect the programming language used, or edit code using the new source code editor. See Creating and inserting reusable information with content blocks.
- A new Sell Products dashboard and dataset are available in Explore to help you monitor your Sell product sales. See Analyzing your Zendesk Sell product sales and Metrics and attributes for Zendesk Sell.
- New Zendesk Sell plans have been introduced. These plans make it easier to purchase an integrated Sell solution. You can view the features available by plan type on the Sell plan comparison page. See Buying Zendesk Sell.
- Admins can automate parts of every sales rep's workflow with Sell sales triggers. For example, every time a trigger event (such as a deal being updated) occurs in Sell, and meets its predefined conditions (such as, “Deal value is greater than 1000”), then Sell will automatically attempt to carry out the actions defined for that trigger (such as “Update Deal Owner to Valerie Golden”). See Creating Sell sales triggers and Popular recipes for Sell sales triggers.
- Allowlist restrictions for Web Widget let admins specify the website domains where their widget can be shown to end users. When the allowlist is enabled on the Web Widget installation page, domains not included in the list cannot display the widget. See Creating an allowlist for the Web Widget.
- Zendesk Suite has a new trial task that shows you how to customize an automated reply. The task shows you how to personalize the automated reply customers receive when they send a request to your support address. See Introducing Zendesk Suite trial tasks.