You can edit the branding in any of your Help Center themes. That is the colors, fonts, logo, favicon, and default images in your theme.
If you are on Guide Professional or Enterprise, you can can also edit the code and assets in any of your themes.
To edit your Help Center theme
- In Guide, click the Customize design icon () in the sidebar.
Your themes appear on the Themes page.
- Click Customize on the theme you want to edit.
- Do either of the following:
To edit branding, click the colors, fonts, brand, or images in the Settings panel.
For more information, see Branding your Help Center.
- (Guide Professional or Enterprise) To edit theme code or assets, click Edit code.
Note: If you want to edit your live theme, duplicate the theme first and edit that version. You will need to save changes before you can preview them, so it's a good idea to work on a copy, then make it live when you're ready.
- To edit branding, click the colors, fonts, brand, or images in the Settings panel.