If you've filled all the available agent seats in your Zendesk, you can add more agents by purchasing additional agent seats. If you're not able to adjust your subscription using either of the sets of steps below, contact your account manager.
For some accounts, you can also purchase agent seats on-the-fly while adding agent user profiles or creating a ticket. If you're not able add agent seats using these steps, contact your account manager.
To add agent seats on-the-fly while adding agent user profiles
- Create a new agent profile in one of the following ways:
- Hover over the +Add tab, then select User.
- Hover over the +Add tab, then select Ticket.
Click the Requester field, then select +Add user.
- Select Admin > Manage > People, then click add user in the upper-right.
- Select Admin > Settings > Subscription.
- Click Adjust Plan.
- Enter the number of agents you want to purchase.
- Click Update subscription.