Product subscriptions for Support, Chat, Guide, and Talk are managed in Admin Center. This topic describes how to use Admin Center to manage your subscription by buying new products, adding agent seats, extending subscription times, or changing your billing cycle. You must be the account owner to make these changes to your subscription.
This topic applies to Zendesk accounts that allow account owners to make subscription changes. For more information, refer to Who can purchase? If your account is not eligible, contact your sales representative or email Zendesk at firstname.lastname@example.org to make changes to your account.
Changing plan subscriptions
- In any product, click the Zendesk Products icon () in the top bar, then select Admin Center.
- Click the Billing icon () in the left sidebar, then click Subscription.
A summary of your current plan subscription appears.
- Click Manage (or Add agents).
For some accounts, subscription changes are limited to adding agent seats, so an Add agents button appears instead of a Manage button.
- Make changes as desired.
Subscription changes you can make include:
- Combining separate products into Zendesk Suite for more-favorable pricing. For more information, refer to Buying The Suite.
- Adding or decreasing the number of agent seats in each product. For more information, refer to Adding agent seats to your subscription.
- Changing plan types or including add-ons for the product. For example, you can upgrade from Professional to Enterprise in Zendesk Support. For more information, refer to About Zendesk Support plan types and About Support add-ons.
- Picking a billing cycle for Annual or Monthly payments. Substantial discounts are available if you pay annually. For more information, see Changing between Monthly and Annually.
- Cancel your account.
As you make changes, the Summary automatically updates to show your calculated billing total.
- If you received a promo (promotional) code for your purchase, click Did you receive a promo code from us?, then enter the promo code, and click Apply.
- Click Proceed to checkout.
- Enter a payment method. Choices are Credit or debit card or PayPal.
- Enter payment details, then click Purchase.
To help you choose between plan types, click Compare plans on the subscription page to view product plan options and pricing for each Zendesk product. For example: