You must be the account owner to perform these tasks. If you are not an account owner, and you want to change your payment method, contact the account owner. If the account owner is no longer available, reach out to email@example.com for more information.
This article contains the following topics:
Changing your payment method
To change your payment method
- In any product, click the Zendesk Products icon () in the top bar, then select Admin Center.
- Click the Billing icon () in the left sidebar, then click Payments.
This page shows your current Payment Method and Business details. Business details include the address where your business is physically located).
- Next to Payment method, click Edit.
- Next to Payment method on file, click Change to enter your new payment information. If you don't see this button, your account may not support self-service payment.
You can choose Credit or debit card or PayPal. For all other types of payments, contact your account executive or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Enter your payment information, then click Save.
Changing the payment currency
When you open an account with Zendesk, your subscription page shows your payment currency. Currently, Zendesk supports USD, EUR, and GBP for Support accounts. To change the payment currency, contact your account executive or send a ticket to email@example.com. If you use PayPal, you have the flexibility to pay in any currency (or other local payment methods) supported by PayPal.
Viewing payment instructions
Payment instructions are included on each Zendesk invoice, including Zendesk wire transfer details. To view an invoice, see Managing invoices.