You must be the account owner to perform these tasks. If you are not an account owner or billing admin, and you want to change your payment method, contact the account owner or a billing admin.
This article contains the following topics:
Changing your payment method
To change your payment method
- In any product, click the Zendesk Products icon () in the top bar, then select Admin Center.
- Click the Billing icon () in the left sidebar, then click Payment.
This page shows your current Payment Method and Business details. Business details include the address where your business is physically located).
- Next to Payment method, click Edit.
- Next to Payment method on file, click Change to enter your new payment information. If you don't see this button, your account does not support self-service payment.
You can choose Credit or debit card or PayPal. For all other types of payments, contact your account representative.
- Enter your payment information, then click Save.
When the payment successfully charges, an email is sent to:
- The email address you entered when you provided credit card or PayPal information.
- Any email addresses added as billing contacts.
Changing the payment currency
When you open an account with Zendesk, your subscription page shows your payment currency. Currently, Zendesk supports USD, EUR, and GBP for Support accounts. To change the payment currency, contact your account representative or contact Zendesk Customer Support. If you use PayPal, you have the flexibility to pay in any currency (or other local payment methods) supported by PayPal.
Viewing payment instructions
Payment instructions are included on each Zendesk invoice, including Zendesk wire transfer details. To view an invoice, see Managing invoices.