When you need help on using Zendesk products, there are several options you can use for contacting Zendesk Customer Support. This article contains the following topics:
Option 1: Contacting Zendesk Customer Support from within your account
From a Support account
- In the upper right corner of any Support page, click your Avatar.
- Click Help.
- Click through to see common troubleshooting topics, or get information on features. Click Get help at the bottom right to contact Zendesk.
- Select a topic you need help with and click Get help.
- Type a question in the search field ( ) to see answers to frequently-asked questions (FAQs), or click Live chat to reach an agent.
From a Chat account
- Click your avatar in the upper right corner of your Chat account.
- Select Help & feedback.
- Select a help option.
Help options vary depending on your plan level. For details, see Compare plan features for Chat.
- Enter your subdomain below and click Go to account, then select the topic of your question to start a chat.
Do not navigate away from the page once you've requested a chat as this may reset your position in line.
Option 2: Submitting a ticket via the Help Center
Option 3: Adding comments to articles
If you have questions about a particular feature or Help Center article, you can add your comments or questions to articles in the Zendesk Help Center.
To add a comment or question
- Open an article in the Zendesk Help Center.
- Scroll to the end of the article and Add a comment.
Members of the Zendesk Customer Support team monitor these articles for comments and provide answers to your questions.
Option 4: Asking the community
For help from Zendesk experts, post your questions to the Zendesk Community. The community is a great location for trading ideas with other Zendesk users and finding the latest information from Zendesk.