I can't log in to my Zendesk account.
There are several reasons you may be having trouble logging in or have been locked out of your account. There are also a lot of products and resources you may be trying to access. Find the section below that matches your problem and product to get help signing in.
Support account agent login
Make sure you are at the correct login page using the subdomain of the account you wish to enter. Select your subdomain from the dropdown menu below:
If you do not know your subdomain, you can use our Zendesk login reminder tool. Make sure to click I am an Agent on the sign-in screen:
If you are at the right place, but still having trouble, use these articles for your specific situation:
- How do I reset my password when I can't sign in?
- Accessing your Zendesk account when your SSO service is down
- I use 2-factor authentication and am locked out
- Error: Refused to connect
If the above articles don't help, try these troubleshooting steps:
- Go to yoursubdomain.zendesk.com/access/normal and attempt to sign in using your Zendesk credentials. The option to get a new password will not be presented until you try and login at least once.
Note: if your company uses single sign-on, reference the above article on accessing your Zendesk account when your SSO service is down instead.
- Clear cache and cookies on your web browser and try to sign in at the /access/normal URL again.
- Open an incognito or private browsing window in your web browser and try the access/normal URL from within that window. This helps remove any extensions or other things that may be interfering with your login or use of Zendesk.
Chat-only accounts and Chat-only agents
- Make sure you using the correct login page for chat-only accounts: dashboard.zopim.com
- How do I reset my Zendesk Chat password?
- How do Chat-only agents log in to Chat?
- Unable to sign in to Zendesk Chat on IE11
If all else fails, contact Zendesk Customer Support and let them know what troubleshooting you have already tried. For your security do not include passwords in ticket or email communications.