Explore Enterprise enables you to share public links to dashboards that anyone can view, regardless of whether they have a Zendesk profile. Additionally, you can schedule dashboard deliveries with end users.
If you're an account owner or an admin, you can control access to dashboard sharing for other admins and editors from the Dashboard sharing permissions menu. Use this article to learn about the permissions you can change.
Changing dashboard sharing permissions
Use this procedure to learn how to control access to dashboard sharing in your organization.
To configure dashboard sharing permissions
- In Explore, open the Admin menu () on the left panel, then select Dashboard sharing permissions ().
- On the Dashboard sharing permissions page, configure the following options as required:
- Enable creating public links to dashboards: Enables editors and admins to share public links to dashboards. This lets anyone with the link access the dashboard, regardless of whether they have a Zendesk account. For more information, see Sharing Explore dashboards outside Zendesk.
- Enable scheduling dashboards to end users: Enables editors and admins to schedule dashboard deliveries to end users. For more information, see Scheduling dashboard deliveries.
- When you are finished, click Save.