I can't log in to my Zendesk account.
There are several reasons that may cause you trouble logging in. There are also a lot of products and resources you may be trying to access.
This article includes the button below that will try and help you log into your account after you select your subdomain. Once logged in, you can use the product tray to navigate to other products:
If you are still having trouble, find the section below that matches your problem and product to get help signing in.
Support account agent login
Make sure you are at the correct login page using the subdomain of the account you wish to enter. If you do not know your subdomain, use the Zendesk login reminder tool. Make sure to click I am an Agent on the sign-in screen:
If you are at the right place, but still having trouble, use these articles for your specific situation:
- How do I reset my password when I can't sign in?
- Accessing your Zendesk account when your SSO service is down
- I use 2-factor authentication and am locked out
- Error: Refused to connect
If the above articles don't help
- Go to yoursubdomain.zendesk.com/access/normal and attempt to sign in using your Zendesk credentials. The option to get a new password will not be presented until you try and log in at least once.
Note: If your company uses single sign-on, reference the above article on accessing your Zendesk account when your SSO service is down instead.
- Clear cache and cookies on your web browser and try to sign in at the
- Open an incognito or private browsing window in your web browser and try the
/access/normalURL from within that window. This helps remove any extensions or other things that may be interfering with your login or use of Zendesk.
Chat-only accounts and Chat-only agents
- For Zendesk Sell accounts, see the section: Zendesk Sell accounts: resetting a password.
- For Sell Legacy accounts (that is, if your Sell account was created before January 7, 2020, and has not been migrated to Zendesk), see the section: Sell Legacy accounts: resetting your password.
- For issues signing in to Sell, see the section: Troubleshooting sign in issues.
- If you are logging in to Sell for the first time after connecting your legacy Sell account to the Zendesk platform, see this section: How do I sign in to a Sell account on the Zendesk platform for the first time?