With Team Publishing, articles move through content workflow states as needed during the content lifecycle. Team Publishing includes four article states. You can view a list of all the articles in any given state. You can also view a list of all the articles assigned to you through Team Publishing.
You must be a Guide admin or an agent with edit permissions to view Team Publishing article lists.
To view the Team Publishing article lists
- In Guide, click the Manage articles () icon in the sidebar.
Your All articles list opens by default.
- Click any of the Team Publishing article lists to view a list of articles in that state:
- Guide Publishing states
- Published A published article has a live version currently published in your help center. This includes all live translations, if you support multiple languages. It is possible for an article to have a published version and a version in another state.
Drafts An article in a draft state has not been published.
Guide Review states
- In Progress An article in progress is being created or updated, but is not yet ready to be reviewed or published. Any changes will not affect the published version of the article. Any saved changes to an article in the review or approved state will put it in a work in progress state.
- Awaiting review Means the article has been updated and is ready for review by another user.
Ready to publish An article that is ready to publish has been approved for publishing
when you’re ready or it has been scheduled for automatic publishing.
The Archived state
- Archived This means the article has been unpublished and moved to your archive. It will not return in searches in your knowledge base. Any article can be set to an archived state, regardless of whether it came from a publishing state or a review state.